Please fill in the following inquiry form.
Please fill in the following application/inquiry form.
The asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
-The lecture on introducing Japanese culture "Moon viewing" 2018/9/16 Yokohama
-The lecture on introducing Japanese culture "Fast foods during the Edo period" 2018/8/19 Yokohama
-The lecture on "Japanese Tea Ceremony" 2018/7/18 Yokohama
-The lecture on "Osteoporosis" 2018/7/16 Yokohama
-The lecture on a traditional Japanese culture "Kado" (Japanese flower arrangements) 2018/6/17 Yokohama
-The lecture on a traditional Japanese culture "Japanese architecture " 2018/5/20 Yokohama
-The lecture on a traditional Japanese culture "Japanese sake" 2018/ 4/1 Yokohama
-Temple University Japan Campus, Continuing Education Course Summer 2012
"Medical English- A Practical Course for Health Professionals" (May - July 2012).
-Communication and Language Associates (CALA), Intensive Seminar Spring Program
"Teaching English to Young Students" (March 1998, Hawaii, USA).
-Hawaii University & Nihon University Joint Program, Extracurricular Lectures and Program
"Cross-cultural communication in English" (July - August 2004, Shizuoka, Japan)
-Two years as an experiment and research assistant in the laboratory of biochemistry, Hokkaido Pharmaceutical University, Japan.
-Two and a half years teaching experience in medical and healthcare English for communication and interpreting about basic knowledge in the subjects of physiology, anatomy and pathology at a private miscellaneous school in Tokyo, Japan.
-Approximately more than 20 years teaching experience in English education especially for beginners and intermediate-level, including Japanese small children, students and adults at English conversation schools in Japan.
1) Relationship between radiosensitivity of human neonatal hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells and individual maternal/neonatal obstetric factors.
Journal of Radiation Research 51: 755-763, 2010
2) Combined impact of the association between prepregnancy body mass index (BMI) and gestational weight gain on the placental/umbilical cord blood volume collected.
Journal of Health Science 56: 414-421, 2010
3) Influence of obstetric factors on the yield of mononuclear cells, the CD34+ cell count and the volume of placental/umbilical cord blood. The Journal Obstetrics Gynaecology Research 36: 52-57, 2010
4) Correlations between the detection of stress-associated hormone/oxidative stress markers in umbilical cord blood and the physical condition of the mother and neonate. The Journal Obstetrics Gynaecology Research 36: 958-964, 2010
5) Maternal and neonatal factors associated with the high yield of mononuclear low-density/CD34+ cells from placental/umbilical cord blood. The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine 215: 23-32, 2008
Presentation at International meeting:
1) Influence of obstetric factors on the yield of mononuclear cells, the CD34+ cell count and the volume of placental/umbilical cord blood. The 39th Annual Scientific Meeting of ISEH. Experimental Hematology 2010; 38 (Supplement 1): S 24. 2010, September. Melbourne, Australia.
2) Impact of the association between prepregnancy BMI and gestational weight gain on the umbilical cord blood volume. The 38th Annual Scientific Meeting of ISEH, Experimental Hematology 2009; 37 (Suppl 1): S 33. 2009,
September. Athens, Greece.
Medical English Learning Support Association