|Annual Membership Fee||\3,000|
|Participation Fee / 80 min / session||Members; ￥500 / Students; free|
|MELSA Open Seminar||Advanced Seminar(90 min) or Special Seminar(90 min)
Members; \1,000 / Non-members; \2,000 / Students; free
|MELSA Sponsors||Registration Fee||\1,000|
|Annual Membership Fee||\6,000 (Iindividual)|
[one share and more]
|Participation Fee||[MELSA Cafe Study Group]
Members; ￥500 / 80 mini / session (Iindividual)
|[Advanced Seminar (90 min) or Special Seminar (90 min)]
Members; \1,000 (Iindividual)
[Benefits to Sponsors]
・Sponsor’s employees are entitled to participate in MELSA Cafe study group.
・We appreciate if individuals and organizations interested in becoming a Sponsor would contact MELSA via the following email: email@example.com.
There are many ways you can help. Volunteers are needed to assist in the classrooms (as teaching assistant or as receptionist), to prepare the course materials, to organize the venues and to update MELSA's website. If you're interested in getting involved, please contact MELSA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the position you are interested in.
How to participate:
[Contact] MELSA Workshop Office. E-mail: email@example.com
Participants: anyone who is interested in learning medical/healthcare English or in talking about
topics related to sports & volunteering activities in English.
The number of seats fixed: 12-20 or 25. It depends on the size of the room (first come, first served).
Application deadline: it depends on the day reaching the fixed number.
Application form: accepted only by e-mail. Please fill in the form with your name, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation (option) and send to the following e-mail address.
|5||*Prticipation in detail||1) venue*
* We perceive the importance of protecting private information to properly
manage and protect private information. We shall not use private information
beyond the bounds of designated usage.
Information and Requests for MELSA Membership
The learning support project of NPO-MELSA is usually targeted to the general public and students.
Please join us at your own discretion. In addition, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation regarding the following points to keep in mind.
1. Membership card (Member ID No.) is issued upon enrollment. Every course is common.
2. When participating in the course, please bring your membership card every time, present at reception and fill in your name and membership card number on the attendance sheet.
3. Membership cards can not be lent, transferred or shared with others. (In the case of corporate membership, it is available within the specified number of people)
1. Please pay the participation fee in full before starting the lecture on the day of participation.
2. Participation fee once paid can not be refunded after the end of the course.
3. Participation fee includes various expenses (venue fee, facility fee, office fee, operation and maintenance fee, etc.) and consumption tax besides the data charge on the day, unless otherwise stated.
[2020 MELSA Cafe]
1. The courses or sessions are included as follows;
"Basics", "Continuing", "Pharmaceuticai and practical English", "Special Seminar", "Advanced Seminar" and any other gatherings related to learning projects sponsored by MELSA.
2. Please apply by e-mail to participate in the course or sesseion. We will close it as soon as it reaches the capacity of each venue.
3. Lecturers depending on sudden illness, accidents, transportation trouble, earthquake disasters, etc., we may be forced to leave lectures unavoidably. In that case, we will consider depending on circumstances.
4. Other lecturers may take classes due to various circumstances such as instructor's illness or inconvenience.
5. Even if you arrive at the venue due to impossible or late contact, you can not compensate for the burden of transportation expenses during a sudden cancellation.
1. Seats can not be specified. Please feel free to sit down every time.
2. Entrance/exit after starting the course is possible as long as it does not prevent progress. Please promptly.
3. As instructors and other participants may be inconvenienced, please refrain from recording sounds/recording videos/taking pictures of class, unless otherwise stated explicitly.
4. Please follow the rules within the facility for dining and eating in the classroom.
5. Please put your valuables at hand, please be careful. MELSA assumes no responsibility for damages.
6. Unless otherwise specified, as long as it does not prevent progress of the course, small children and family carers can be accompanied.
1. In case of poor physical condition, please judge participation carefully. MELSA assumes no responsibility for the occurrence of a physical accident inside or outside the classroom (on the way of returning).
2. In case of emergency, please check the emergency exit and evacuation route beforehand. Also, in the event of a disaster, act according to instructions / guidance from the manager (or staff) of the venue facility.
3. In the classroom, regardless of individuals or groups, we will refuse solicitation, sale of goods, collection of money and money in any case. MELSA is not responsible for troubles between participants.
4. Collaboration with other NPOs and voluntary organizations in the co-sponsoring/sponsorship project will be completed for each hosting project, unless otherwise specified.
5. Registration and Registration At the time of application, we have indicated your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. These are used for announcement of MELSA, notification of related business, and other communication.
6. Please let us know if there are any changes.
7. We will manage your personal information safely and properly.
Non-Profit Organization Medical English Learning Support Association (NPO-MELSA)
Representative Director: Atsuko OMORI.
Secretariat Director: Yuta KOMORI.
All other staff.
Venue of Tokyo, Daytime & Nighttime class
"Tokyo Voluntary Action Center" 10F (close to JR Iidabashi Station)
1-1, Kagurakawashi, Shinjyuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0823
Venue of YOKOHAMA MELSA
"Kanagawa Kenmin Center"
2-24-2, Tsuruya-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama 221-0835
Venue of Sapporo MELSA (1)
"Sapporo center for gender equality (Sapporo L Plaza)"
Kita 8-jyo, Nishi 3-chome, Kitaku-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0002
Phone: 011-728-1222, Fax: 011-728-1229
Venue of Sapporo MELSA (2)
"Kaderu 2.7, HOKKAIDO CITIZENZ ACTIVES CENTER"
Kita 2-jyo, Nishi 7-chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0002
Phone: 011-204-5100, Fax: 011-271-9827
Venue of Tamachi
"Minato kinr? fukushi kaikan (Minato Welfare Hall)"
5-18-2 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 18108-0014,
Phone: 03-3455-6381 FAX: 03-3457-7787
Get off at JR Tamachi Station, 5 minutes on foot from `` Mitaguchi ''.
Get off at Toei Subway Mita Station, immediately to the left at "A7 Exit".
Medical English Learning Support Association