"English is our communication tool for multicultural exchange &
We are currently providing some venues with easy access to stations in Tokyo, Yokohama, Sapporo, and Fujisawa in order to learn together with MELSA members.
☆Lessons about Medical and/or Healthcare English Communication
[ Daytime-, or Nighttime- class]
1. To support people who are looking for a place in order to practice medical/healthcare English communication for their own purposes.
2. Lessons will be held at least once in Yokohama and Sapporo, or twice a month in Tokyo.
[ Visiting for a group lesson]
1. To provide a small group lesson.
2. We will visit hospitals, healthcare/welfare facilities, voluntary organizations, and schools, when occasionally required.
☆Lessons about English Communication for Sports and/or Volunteering
[ Daytime-, or Nighttime class]
1. To support people who want to learn English communication for sports and/or volunteering in international sports events.
2. To support people who want to be volunteers expressing Japanese hospitality and harmony, especially during the 2020 Summer Olympics/Paralympics in Tokyo.
3. Lessons will be held at least once a month in Sapporo and Fujisawa, or twice a month in Tokyo.
Medical English Learning Support Association